Dusting and the Girls | personal

So I finally dusted my house today.  A chore I would rather do without.  A chore I can't wait for my girls to do for me one day so I don't have to do it.  But as a reward to myself for finally getting this job done I did some photography.  This time on my own girls.  I haven't done a photo-shoot in a while so its good practice for me in more ways than one.  First for behind the lens, second dealing with a 3 year old and an almost 2 year old.  3's a fun age for pictures, but that grumpy 2 year stage........."NO! NO! NO!".  I remember taking my now 3 year old to "Sears" for her 2 year pictures and how she couldn't stand it.  Apparently extremley common for this age.  So here are a few of the photo's.  I'll post more on another day.


Well to the start of our session the girls found this snail on our window.  This is our friend Sam and he likes to visit us regularly.











The only problem was her sister nicely scratched up her face this morning. So I'll have some editing to do on this photo yet.  Don't you just love her chocolate brown eyes.  (I do!)


Mom!  Watch this.
  I just love the vibrance of grass. Its a good thing you can't see how long it really is though.

Excuse the tears and the runny nose, she still is really precious even if she didn't want to cooperate.

Comments

  1. Love the photo of Adelle and her big brown eyes. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021