Nesting: Getting things done while you wait for someone.

IMG_4685IMG_4687 

As promised I dug out my camera and took some photo’s.  Here is the picture of the baby-to-b's room.  I was inspired with this colour by a friends sisters bedroom.  I just love BRIGHT.  At first we thought we might’ve needed sunglasses to get used to the shade, but it just becomes a part of the house.

IMG_4688IMG_4689IMG_4690The girls pretty in purple room.  The floor is mostly managing to stay neat and tidy lately and we have a “new” rule that we have to make beds now.  I don’t really enjoy making my own bed in the mornings, but my dear husband likes a made bed.  And well I did grow up making my bed every morning, so I guess I should try and teach the girls this trait too.  It does look better Smile  (Thanks Mom for the training!)

IMG_4691

Our new bathroom floor……not something you take a picture of every day, but I’m so thankful for not having a white floor to clean anymore.  YAY!

IMG_4692

Another odd picture. But its another very exciting project that was done in our house.  A built-in-vacuum! 

IMG_4693IMG_4694

This is our new TV?  Doesn’t look like one………but that’s how are children are now going to grow up!  No more CBC kids in the morning when they get up.  Either their Dad nicely puts on a movie for them in the am before he heads to work or they just have to play!  Or they find a book and crawl back into bed with mom for a good read. 

We also are sporting a new entertainment unit.  Its so much nicer than that big bulky thing that used to hold the box TV.  The projector portion was the hubby’s doing and the building of the cabinet was mine.  Like I said I could build IKEA furniture for a job if it were possible Smile.

IMG_4695IMG_4700

A little bit of FALLISH colours around our house.

IMG_4697IMG_4696Actually this beautiful bouquet was brought home to me on our anniversary the other day.  Of course my husband knows my favourite flowers! Its always a nice treat to have fresh cut flowers on the table.  Last year on our anniversary my secret sister gave me a huge bucket full of orange gerbs.  Unfortunately I didn’t get to enjoy them too many days as I left for Hawaii……..but it was nice handing them to a few sisters and a neighbour friend to enjoy as well.  So really her gift benefited a few people!

 

IMG_4680IMG_4677

And my precious daughters a few weeks ago.  A had a clown party to attend too and this is how she went.  B of course needed to be painted up as well and since I was taking her to town for a day out with just the two of us I didn’t want to take her as a clown, so a cute little butterfly made her quite happy.

IMG_4682

These two are buds (well I think they are most of the time).  My daughter sometimes says he’s not her friend because he calls her a baby…..but you’d never guess here.

That’s that I promised to post the photo’s on the house and I did.  So enjoy.  Now its on to finishing supper….I guess if I have to.

Comments

  1. I love all these pictures! Everything looks so great :) I LOVE the colour of the baby's room! And I love the girls' room :) And the picture of Adelle and (Deken?) is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021