Still Cooking…
Waiting for someone to fill those little booties.
Showing a little loving for the new person to enter our lives, even before he/she really has entered into it. I wonder what sort of smothering this poor baby is going to receive from his/her big sisters.
Also recently my hubby and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. It’s not the 6 years that have gone by that makes me think, wow! Its this past year that has gone by ever so quickly. Last year we were in Hawaii celebrating our 5th, now were eagerly awaiting our 3rd celebrating our 6th.
Us still smiling after 6 wonderful years together. Life has been good! So we don’t really have a reason not to smile. We have been extremely blessed in our married lives…….too many to name, but I’m glad I can confide in my husband for everything! Looking forward to the next 60 years together.
Well that’s all for now!
Oh the baby room is complete, I just have to go and take the camera out of the closet and take a photo of it.
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing :) Looking forward to hearing when the little one has arrived!
ReplyDelete