17 days in…

Well I finally found a little opportunity to post in the year of 2011.

So far it has been wonderful!
We spent sometime with friends up in the mountains last week.  What a blast.  Even our “little” A put on some skis and hit the slopes.  I was back in the condo waiting and waiting for the beep of the walkie talkie and than the request to pick her up……but to my surprise the beep came, but for mommy to come and watch please!  She still didn’t want to get off the slopes though.  I do not have any photo evidence of this, but I do have video.

Here are some other highlights.

IMG_5290IMG_5291

The kids always were super excited to wake up and enjoy a fabulous breakfast every morning.  What a treat….eggs, sausage and muffins morning 1, french toast morning 2, eggs, bacon, cinnamon buns, pineapple morning 3, and eggs, bacon and fruit salad morning 4.  It was better than a hotel!

IMG_5296

The right amount of moisture around the window.

IMG_5307IMG_5308

These 2 boys “caught” in the act of playing with polly pockets.  They sure enjoyed the girl toys for a few days……..but back to the boy toys now!

IMG_5305

Handsome little E.  He’s 2 months old now. (woah)

IMG_5314

Buds all geared up to go and hit the slopes.

IMG_5318

The group watching the ski/snowboard videos.

Comments

  1. Looks like great fun!! Love the pictures! Have a great time in Calgary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021