1st Day of school and routines…

 

So it’s official our oldest daughter has headed off to Kindergarten. She had a fabulous first day and just couldn’t wait for her second day to appear.  But when day 4 came along, well getting out of bed so early in the morning was not so exciting as the first day.  She somehow still managed to be in a good mood by the end of breakfast and did have another fabulous day on day 4.

IMG_7312

There she is all ready to go bright and early.

IMG_7316IMG_7317

Then we heard the bus coming down the street……we thought we better make it to the end of the driveway so that the bus driver knows where we live.

IMG_7318

On the bus with an excellent bus driver!!!  A’s bus driver is one of my GREAT friends mom.  I hung out at there house many a times and now she is driving my daughter to school.  Kind of fun.

I did attempt to take photo’s of A at school in the afternoon when I went to pick her up……but she had no interest whatsoever. I didn’t want to push her, so maybe one day I’ll get a photo of her at her desk. 

As for the routines……..well still attempting to adjust around here in the mornings.  Thankfully all summer long I was getting up nice and early to head to the track 3 times a week. But when the mornings are dark………I’m no fan of getting out of bed, nevermind trying to get A out of bed too.  We are both non morning people, but one of us can’t show it Smile.

Comments

  1. Can't believe our little granddaughter is going to school! Don't worry - you'll get used to the early mornings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021