Parksville

As promised I am sitting down typing for blog land.  We had a great trip to the Island.  The girls didn’t like the Ferry as much as I thought they would…….a little disappointed as I thought they would just LOVE it.  I guess the things you loved as a kid don’t always mean your own kids are going to love it as much.  Or maybe when they get older they’ll enjoy it a whole lot more.

However the many more memories of Parksville seemed to become good memories once again.  Like building the best sandcastles ever!  Flying down the zip line,dipping feet in the ocean, finding thousands of shells, hundreds of crabs.  Oh how I could move to a home directly on the ocean Smile.  For now a good visit with the patio door open to hear the waves made a satisfying trip!

Remember any photo you would like to see larger, just click on it.

                     IMG_6978IMG_6979IMG_6982IMG_6989IMG_7006IMG_7020IMG_7017

Oh I forgot to mention all the swimming we did.  The girls just loved all the pool time they had during the week.  I think one morning we were even in there before 8:30.

IMG_7007IMG_7008                IMG_7009

A learned how to hit the bottom of the pool with her bottom.  She was super excited when she accomplished this.

IMG_7091IMG_7036IMG_7043IMG_7047

 

IMG_7038

We also did a little hiking…..

IMG_7099IMG_7107IMG_7105

How “Big”  This tree behind E was 800 years old.

IMG_7128IMG_7162IMG_7163IMG_7188

Things we admired.

IMG_7206IMG_7211

There was nothing better in the park to play with then the zip line!!!!

IMG_7215

Well unless your 10 months then it was the knobs on the part of the playground.

IMG_7304IMG_7309IMG_7265IMG_7267IMG_7277*

This really is the life…… Doesn’t it make you want to go……or go back Smile

*Note that is a frog made in the sand.  A request from A made alone by her mom.

I will have to post another day of our family photo’s and E’s 10 month photo.

Comments

  1. these pics are awesome :) i never liked ferries when i was a kid, either. But I do remember loving ziplining at playgrounds!!

    p.s. are you going to put any pictures of A's first day at school? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021