The H Family
The fabulous and good looking person on the left (sorry G) is a friend from way back, as in all the way from our elementary years. You may remember her from here?
Well she phoned me up to take some photo’s of her parents and their family in their beautiful backyard. Reason being…….the house was SOLD. Now they may be sad, or they may be happy I’m not sure, but I’m a little sad about the house being sold. One it holds many dear childhood and teenage memories for me. Waking up, making my bed and finding a quarter on it when I came to climb back in. Or getting to eat my first toaster strudels, or lip syncing, or dressing up, working on homework, flying planes for French class etc. There are a lot of memories for me their. Another sad reason is they have such a beautiful backyard to photograph in…….I don’t know if I’ll dare ask the new home owners if I’m permitted to use the property for photo sessions.
Regardless of all these memories I wish her Mom and Dad all the best as they move on to new property and new beginnings.
Showing a little loving……
Mr. and Mrs. H landscaped this pond area. Didn’t they do a fabulous job!
the pics look great Carla!
ReplyDelete