A 7 Year old in the house

 

I think I say it every year…….but I’m saying it again.  I can’t believe I have a 7 year old in the house!  It never is how long we’re married that makes me feel older, its seeing those oldest child's eyes and saying really she’s been in our lives for that long. But alas she has been a blessing and joy in our lives.  She’s growing up way to quickly! (Ok, some days I say not quick enough if I’m honest).

Anyways here are some photos of her birthday, birthday party with family and the best of all candy land party that she shared with a  school friend.

We love you Miss A.  We pray God will be with you in the years ahead.  That he will allow you to grow and turn into a wonderful young lady!

IMG_4361

IMG_4364IMG_4368
7 seems to be the year when toys start disappearing and craft supplies start appearing!  This is a good thing as her birthday is close to those Christmas holidays and now she has lots of things to keep her busy!  She also received a book from her auntie that used to be her aunts.  She thought that was pretty cool! (Family Lunch Party)

IMG_4371

Big Smiles don’t come by this girl in the mornings very often.  But when it comes to celebrating a birthday, who can’t smile?  Actually she stayed home from school this Monday morning as she had the stomach bug.  Her Dad had it too so they hung out and worked on her new rainbow loom most of the day!

IMG_4372

Scooter…….now she can stop using her sisters!IMG_4373

New Earrings!

IMG_4377

The Candy Land Party!

I turned the whole house into a board game.  The girls had to stop at 6 stations along the way.

Gingerbread Forest was snack and colouring contest

IMG_4379

At snowlake they had to make a froot loop necklace and got to wear a ring pop.  It is after all the princess lake

IMG_4380

Gum Drop Lake they had to find 3 hidden things in the lake.  Each girl was timed.IMG_4385

Peppermint Forest they were split into two relay teams and needed to speed across with 2 peppermints balanced on a spoon.  The end result was a very close finish….

The other stops were Peanut Acres- They had to drop “peanuts” (clothespins) in a jar from on top of a ladder.

Candy Castle- They had to pin a Cherry on top of the ice cream cone.

I had to have lots of stations to keep 11 girls busy!  Yes that says 11 (well 12 including Miss B)  They did stay busy all the way until they had to make their own dinner.   An individual pizza.

IMG_4381

The crazy sweet tooth cake!  Also a candy land board game

IMG_4388

All the girls!  They were all so well behaved!  They couldn't wait to get the game going.IMG_4391

Colour your best for the prize!IMG_4392

Go! Go! Go!  Don’t drop those peppermints!

IMG_4398

Present time……both girls were spoiled!!!

IMG_4404

The two birthday girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021