Post 244....1st of 2014
Life is rolling on by, seems like not much is happening yet a lot is happening at the same time....
Our little man is 9 months old now and crawling and eating anything and everything his little eyes can find. This has been keeping me on my toes and watching out for any little specks of things he can eat. I don't always catch these things before he does. It makes for a busy day running around after him. Good thing he naps part of his day!
We also have returned home from our first 2014 get-a-way. The first one was our annual trip to Sunpeaks. This year we had three kids on skis! They all loved it!
As always we enjoyed good food, good company, great weather (iffy snow).
I was a little lazy with my camera however....but with 9 kids 8 years and younger I was leery to leave it anywhere but in its camera bag :) And yes I was too lazy to hike the stairs every time to dig it out. I'm sure I'll come to regret it, but there are a few more photos on iPhone and iPod that need to be put on the computer.
Our little man is 9 months old now and crawling and eating anything and everything his little eyes can find. This has been keeping me on my toes and watching out for any little specks of things he can eat. I don't always catch these things before he does. It makes for a busy day running around after him. Good thing he naps part of his day!
We also have returned home from our first 2014 get-a-way. The first one was our annual trip to Sunpeaks. This year we had three kids on skis! They all loved it!
As always we enjoyed good food, good company, great weather (iffy snow).
I was a little lazy with my camera however....but with 9 kids 8 years and younger I was leery to leave it anywhere but in its camera bag :) And yes I was too lazy to hike the stairs every time to dig it out. I'm sure I'll come to regret it, but there are a few more photos on iPhone and iPod that need to be put on the computer.
Having fun making gingerbread trains....we won't be doing this next year though. We had icing all over the condo :)
Comments
Post a Comment