Another month almost gone by

 

So it seems to be fairly quiet around these parts.  There are things going on in our lives, but maybe not blog worthy.  Only about 2 more days and our little gaffer will be hitting the 10 month mark, so instead of posting an adorable photo of him again, I thought I better blog about something else. 

Today was culture day at school  We sent Ms. A off in her Indian outfit.  It’s nice to know that outfit I got about 9 years ago has finally being worn for something other than dress-up at home. 

IMG_4527IMG_4528IMG_4529

                    I also put some “Henna” on her hand as this is very Indian.

 

IMG_4534

These 3 wanted a picture to! 

Comments

  1. Adelle looks great. Good job on the henna - I see Beth has some too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she didn't get to dress up for school......and it was fun to do the Henna.

      Delete
  2. Such a fun idea for a costume day!! And great costume :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021