Albertan Sunshine

Summer holidays have long begun and we are settling nicely into the lazy days routine.....well in Alberta that is.  The last day of school I flew off to see my beautiful niece graduate from High School.  And with some turn in events our 1 week stay turned into a 2 week(+) stay for most of us...
Someone has decided to up and leave for the middle of the world for a few days!  Ok! not out of choice, but for work purposes.  So rather than going crazy at home I'm driving my sister crazy with me and our 4 lovely children.....not sure when we'll be welcomed back, but for now it's all good.



Somehow the little man missed out on the photos in the canola
Always nice to have a photographer around....


I needed to wear a hat to a wedding recently (in this province) and because the yellow canola is so fun!  Thought I do a little photo shoot.
This field is right across the street from my sisters hotel.

The reason for our travels....Congrats on your graduation Ms. J

And my sister and family....
I guess I should take one of my other sister and her family too!  I do have some on the other camera.  S I'll add it when I'm home.




Comments

  1. Great photo's! Glad to have you here in our sunny province :) SCV

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so grown up in her grad gown! Have a great time in Alberta! If you stay much longer we'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021