Last School Days
I have these photos on the computer of some end of the year events.
Sports Day being the big highlight of the end of the year once again. I even was suckered into running the relay for the school staff. They didn’t have enough for a team…….so as a ex-staff member I took part. We for sure didn’t win, but we didn’t lose either
Both girls came home with a placing ribbon! And both my boys loved watching all the activity.
Miss B at her Blue Heron field trip! They went bug hunting and learned to draw a blue heron and a sleepy lion.
Miss A on her Blue Heron field trip! They planted trees in the worst soil ever (we’ll see if they survived the awful drought we’re having). And she also did art by learning to draw a minion and a beaver.
I even managed to pull in some exercise on both field trips as its very accessible to get there on my bike. 10km round trip!
I think that soil is the same as yours btw..... Hope those trees get lots of water! Field trips are the best!
ReplyDeletegreat memories made at school!
ReplyDelete