11 Years ago....


11 Years ago I woke up in jitters with excitement.  The day of our wedding.  I was to begin a new path of life.  I had really no idea what I was walking into, but the thrill and excitement of it all was just waiting for me! That day was a day to be a princess and I couldn't wait to marry my prince!


Here is me and my prince 11 years later!  I definitely have more love and respect for him then I ever thought imaginable.  I won't say it's always been easy.  I'd say this past year may have been one of the toughest ones for me yet.  But we struggled through.  And it's made our love grow.
Thanks my prince for standing by my side through every battle!  For giving me reasons to hang on. 
This year may be another year of battles, but we've done it before, and we'll battle together again!
Love you!

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
(Our wedding text)


Comments

  1. Love you both! Have a wonderful anniversary! Thanking God for His goodness to you and to us all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021