Student Life

      I have been away from the blog for a while.  Rather than typing things on my blog I've been clicking the keys regularly typing up assignments for school!  I've made it through 3 out of 4 papers so far and have submitted 2 of the 4.  I am thoroughly enjoying school now, even if the struggles and nerves at the beginning were a lot louder than the likes....I think the roles have reversed and now the joy speaks louder than the nerves.  Ok, maybe not this week.  With the kids being off of school on spring break it is a real struggle to get work done on my last assignment.  So I'm in writers block for the moment and headed over here....

     We have done some fun and exciting things as well these past few months.  It has all been text books and homework.

     Like our Annual Ski Trip to Sunpeaks....

We slept one night in Kamloops and had fun in the pool!

Time to test the skis....actually she was the only one who had a practice day this year.

Loving her new helmet!

I may not be ready to ski, but I'm ready to aim and fire!
Somehow E didn't want to be on a picture???

A family that skis together.....well you know the saying right?

Our home away from home....

The Mr. and I skiing the morning with the 2 of us as all 4 kids took ski lessons.  Which now 3/4 perform better on their skis than I do.

 
Hard work on the slopes....great time to stop for a java or hot chocolate.






Playing Games with lots of laughter.
 
One day of sledding...if I could share the movies of the sledding I would.  They're all quite humorous.



 On our drive home we were all getting just a tad hungry....so we stopped for lunch.


And the kids did all well in the restaurant.  Woot woot!  If you're a parent you know why I'm happy about that.

We are back to reality at home...
We attended a local event.  My children are all advertising for Anser 
I was thinking we should be paid for advertising, but the sweaters came with a good price!







Grandma's dream came true....
We flew in a helicopter!


Our next adventure was having some extra kids sleeping over.  
Here they are as my coffee dates.


Spring Break Activities...
Find the Lady Bug at Highstreet.

Cuddle a snake!


Paint some pottery

Help Grandpa milk cows and then feed everyone a good dinner for all the hard work they did.


A pretty visitor in our backyard....unsure if she wanted to move into the new shed??

 That's life so far.  In and amongst the books remember....
 We look forward to celebrating Easter soon!  What a joyful gift we have been given.  How are you celebrating?















Comments

  1. Enjoyed your pictures Carla! Pretty soon you won't be able to keep up with your kids on the slopes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021