Garden and Growth | Personal
These 2 girls each planted a sunflower seed. I thought it would be fun to chart in the growth of the sunflower to that of the girls. They both seemed pretty excited about this idea.........but we'll see how excited they are by the time we've take 25 pictures.
Here they are together proud for the hard work they did in the garden. Of course they weren't wearing their Sunday best when they planted........but I forgot to take photo's of them on the day of planting as we were so busy with all kinds of things outdoors. As tempting as it was to get out my camera and play around the weeds kept calling my name.
And the garden markers. This was also a fun, easy project for the girls. They picked each garden marker carefully for each veggie. I didn't have any popsicle sticks in the house, but cutting up an icecream bucket did just the trick! Ice cream buckets are also good for making shirt collar holders......(random I know).
Comments
Post a Comment