Fun Family Times.......are these related to you?

Sunday marked another year gone by in my life.......lots has happened in the past year and more is to happen again of course.  We are excited to add a new addition to our family, go on a camping trip with the whole clan, head to California? And whatever adventures there are yet in store for us.  Of course these aren't happening in the order listed above. 

Anyways for my birthday I received a beautiful new gift from my hubby and girls.  A new lens for the camera.  Since the family was over it was as good of an opportunity as any to try and see how I like this new lens.  Of course we caught some pretty good pictures......but I still have to get used to the lens.  I only have a few days left to decide if I really like it or if I want to exchange it for something else to add to my camera collection.  Tonight I have a real trial with it as I have an engagement photography session to do.  Praying the weather holds out OK.....

So here are a few captured moments.
'
No really this is how he chose to pose for the camera......it wasn't captured in just the spur of a moment as you may think.

Same with my precious niece....... I'm not sure what she was trying to tell us, but I love her anyways.

She loves to give us these cheesy grins, but still is so beautiful.

If only I could read all the thoughts that process through her little brain at times......too look deeper through those dark eyes.

And the latest bundle of joy.  He was cooking hot hence the diaper only pose.  It was a scorching 35 Celsius out there!  But he didn't seem to mind relaxing in the heat.  We did take him in the A/C house a few times to keep him a little cooler.......along came aunts and uncles too who needed to keep cool for a while.

Well we are off to camping by the end of this week and I need to prepare the rest of the amazing race I have planned.  I look forward to posting pictures of our long awaited family vacation.....and the crazy things families do.

Comments

  1. I think it's just as well we don't know what mischief Beth is dreaming about....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021