Being productive.........

I've sat down now for the past few days attempting to work on some editing.(not always easy with 2 little monkey children roaming around) But I'm glad to say I've accomplished a fair amount today as well!  This includes finishing off my friends wedding photo's.......but I said I wasn't going to post any more than I already have until her other photographer puts things up on her blog.
I also finished editing friends from churches family photo's.  I know the day wasn't the greatest.  If you're interested in their story you can Read the story here.  Of course I can add my own tidbits on my blog :)
This little cutie had such fun expressions.....

And this is still a cutie!  Even if she was a little grumpy!  Can you blame her though, she had a terrible cold.
The trick seemed to be bubbles, except when we quickly took them away to snap a few photo's.  She didn't care for that idea too much.  But hey 2 years old tend to hate getting photo's taken on a good day, so really she wasn't too awful.  I have a 2 year old too! So I know exactly what was going on through her mom (and dad's) head.

The happy family of 4.
I didn't want to share my best photo of them........until L can place them on her own blog.  I guess I technically have ownership, but I like the subjects (if I can call them that) to see for themselves first before the rest of the world :)

Anyways I now have one more task left on editing and that is an engagement.  I promised I would post a photo on my blog for them this week..........I guess that leaves tomorrow. 

Now onto life at home.  Yesterday my hubby allowed me to go out and enjoy a pregnancy massage.  Can I say I am more than ready to have this baby now!  I'd just wish he/she would listen to my inner desires and join our family life, but impatience apparently doesn't work so well.  The reason I had those thoughts was because I was fully adjusted this week from the Chiropractor, fully relaxed from the massage and have great hair (free hair cut yesterday).  So what more could their be?  What is she/he waiting for anyways?  Well maybe for the new carpet to arrive in his/her bedroom and the trim and cradle to be put up and for her/his parents to come up with a name might just be a few things.  Or most likely because he/she isn't fully "cooked" yet.  Yes, I will attempt to have more patience.


Here are my 2 munchkins working on making playdough cakes.  I don't allow playdough to be played with in my house........so on a cooler day they partook in this activity in the garage.  What fun!  And yes my 2 year old with her messy hair, sorry about that, she is continually pulling the things I put in out....and really I don't have patience to do it more than twice in a day.

Here they are drinking good milk!!!  When we were in Oregon we picked up these flavoured straws.  Its a great way for kids to drink milk..........the way we normally get our girls to drink milk is to tell them Grandpa from the farm will cry if they don't.  This works every time, because they for sure don't want to make Grandpa sad.

Anyways its time to feed these 2 some lunch.  Enjoy your thanksgiving weekend.  We sure have so much to be thankful for in this house and pray that you all can find reasons for thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021