A good Friend
Last week a friend I've known since grade 1 was married. That means we've known each other for like 20 years now. WOWZERS!
She was so incredibly beautiful, her day was beautiful and the groom she married, well I won't say he was beautiful, but hilarious and well they do make a beautiful pair. I know they've been through their struggles for the years they dated, but I'm so happy that they now are married and well live close to where we live and I hope they remain happy and faithful and under God's goodness and love!
Anyways she allowed me to second shoot for her wedding, which I felt very privileged to do. And all I have to say is I NEED to LEARN A LOT on developing my photography skills. But it was a GREAT day over all and I hope she finds a few of my photo's ok.........compared to her "real" photographer I'm sure it won't be that easy.
Here is one photo that I would like to share from her day. I will post more when her other photographer posts some on her blog which I'll also link you up to when that time comes.

gorgeous photo!
ReplyDeleteYes, can I say I am quite in love with it :)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful bride!
ReplyDelete