A little get-a-way

Usually in February we take a little get-a-way as a couple….this year February was too busy for my dear husband at work so we moved this get-a-way to March.  Also since E is still nursing this also turned into a trio.

Even if it wasn’t as relaxing as in previous years, it was still fun watching D interacting with our son.  He doesn’t have much oppurtunity to do this, so it was wonderful to watch him interact with him all weekend.

Here are a few photo’s of our trip to Anacortes.  IMG_5562
Chilli’n with Dad

IMG_5576

Can you find E in the bed.  The whole king size for him!

IMG_5593
I’m loving all the attention from Dad!

IMG_5569

Main street of Anacortes.

IMG_5589

What do you think this is?

Comments

  1. Haha I didn't even find him in the bed until I looked really closely :P nice pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021