God’s Promises….

God's promises
Are rainbows in the night
Shining hope inside
When shadows cloud my eyes
His promises
Are rainbows in the night
Guiding through the darkest times
God's promises are rainbows in the light

-David Meece

rainbow1

”I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.” Genesis 9:13

So this photo was actually taken last night…..but still using it for today Smile  It isn’t very easy to photograph a rainbow…I tried in HawaiiIMG_3849

IMG_3789To capture the true vibrant colours is still a challenge to me.  Though the one from last night isn’t too bad I guess????

I did haul out my camera today too don’t worry……..

IMG_5829 copy

Pure Joy!  That is what he thought of his first swing ride in the park….we had to leave early and dodge the hail.  Its been quite a spring here in BC.

Enjoy your day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021