April 26
Visited with both my mom and dad today. They both are tired…..today my dad is going to be moved into a rehab centre, so I’m hoping this will help him a little more as they are set-up for this rather than him being cooped up in the hospital. The visiting hours are a little more restricted here as well, so we’ll see how this works out too?
Today I managed to get a few pictures out of my dad’s garden. The rain has done some damage to all the petals……but I like this photo for the 2 red tulips don’t look like they truly belong there. Like they are lights in a dull world. Just like we are to be!
“In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5: 16
Comments
Post a Comment