Quiet moment…
It’s just after 4 p.m. and well the house is actually tidied up. The norm is to begin at 4 p.m. and it takes over an hour to get her done! But the kids so nicely cooperated today and now are currently making outdoor messes. Those are much easier to tidy and don’t end up usually in protest/tears .
So this gives me a few moments before pulling in the laundry off the line, and starting dinner to sit down and enjoy some quiet!
What do you think they were eating? A few photo’s of the goofs.
This was our accomplishment on the weekend!!!! It has been five years since I’ve reached the peak of this Mt. Cheam. It felt so great getting up to the top again. This time I wasn’t even that sore the next day. Helps when you have been working out most of the summer.
D climbed to the top the previous week with his dad and 2 brothers. They probably made it up in better time? There was also 2 lovely ladies hiking…..they were 80 and 82. Yes, you read that right! The one lady had most of her family up at the top what a picture! I’d stick that up on my wall if I were here.
What a view….or it could’ve been A trying to remain warm on the rocks ? It was rather windy up there and could make you a little cold.
Some of the flowers……
Doesn't it feel good at the top? Nice pictures! I'm glad you had such good weather/view.
ReplyDelete