Hawaii trip final photo’s
Life hasn’t slowed down for us since we’ve returned home. Somehow someone is coming home, travelling, house sitting and there hasn’t been much time to blog. Let’s just say much time on the computer period. So after this post it’s time to start some wedding video editing. Oh and never mind the mounds of laundry/ironing piled around me that needs attending as someone is once again leaving on a trip.
Anyways here are the last of our holidays down in Maui.
Light…..isn’t it attractive, captivating?
This house was overlooking the photo’s above. I couldn’t imagine living here. Well I could, I’d never have my window’s closed so I could hear the ocean. This wasn’t even the fanciest house on the strip….that one had people working in their amazing office, and tv room, so we didn’t want to think we were intruding
A few more from the neighbourhood!
Don’t you want to be here? We had this gorgeous white sand beach all to ourselves for more then an hour. It was so peaceful. Well ok for the most part.
This was D on the beach cool, calm and collected getting ready to be even more so. The snorkeling around here is supposed to be amazing…….that is until you look down and underneath you is this enormous 6ft. body of fish swimming. Oh did I say fish…..well yes a SHARK. Honest to say I was on the beach (thankfully) while D was in the water swimming with the shark. When I took a moment out of my book I saw a bunch of the kayakers hopping back into their kayaks…..no big deal??? A moment later I look up from my book and I see my dear hubby running down the beach to say “A shark, there was a Shark”.
Our last Hawaiian sunset.
Our condo. It was really nice. We had a lot of room. Wish you came sister E
Right before heading to the airport. One last photo.
oh, thank you for once again rubbing it in sister C. Nice photos. Scary story about the shark though!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't mention that is was "harmless" as harmless as a shark can be :) It was a reef shark and they don't tend to harm people unless they are provoked. Scary to me still!
Delete