The Kids and Cheers to Health
This is how Miss A went to school today. She came up with her own wacky hair day look.
Bus, bus says the little guy. He loves to watch the bus go by and wave his sister off to school.
Our morning girl……..as soon as her sister is on the bus and she asks what are we doing today mom, or where are we going…..or my least favourite, I’M BORED! This is within 5 seconds of waving her sister off.
Well this glorious morning we borrowed daddy’s truck (because he is away on business) and put in the bikes and bike trailer and went for a bike ride along the river with our Auntie L and Auntie S. Flat tires and hefty children make for a GREAT workout! Can you believe we hit the bike trail just before 9:00 a.m.
Yesterday morning my friend and I also hit the track again. This was very rewarding as I managed to run 3 laps without a break! Better than what I ended on in the summer. This means I did 1.2km non-stop. The next goal is 2 km’s or 5 times around non-stop. It does help when you wake up to beautiful mornings even if it is only 0 degrees Celsius. And when we run around the track and take in the fresh air admiring God’s creation of snow capped mountains almost 360 degrees surrounding. AWESOME!
Oh Beth, I can hear you saying it already! Glad your getting in good workouts... I'll just keep thinking about it :)
ReplyDeleteGood hair, Adelle. Ezra is looking so grown up! Oh Bethy reminds me of how Jasmine was when Kelsey was off to kindergarten ummm that would be 11 years ago already!
ReplyDelete