Our Little Man

I can’t believe how fast this month is flying by.  Our little man Mr. E turned 2 in the beginning of the month and I haven’t even blogged about it yet.  High time I did!

IMG_0736IMG_8013

Day 1 and Year 1

IMG_1558

Year 2

He’s such a little dude!  The funniest comment that I receive a lot is……”he’s such a boy!”  Well yes, I know he’s a boy.  He just has the all around boy behaviour, look, attitude I guess.  He is so much fun!  This is my favourite age in a child’s life!  He is learning to talk, he knows how to count to 12, sing his ABC’s and about 15+ other songs that he has memorized.  He loves to play piano and sing ‘Trust and Obey’  He has to follow his sisters and keep up with them no matter what!  For example today  I dropped Miss A off at school and Miss B wanted to take a back pack along to my next appointment….so Mr. E also needs a backpack.  He was so proud of his pink, ballerina backpack.  When we got to school he says “bye Mom, I’m going to take my shoes off.”  He thought he could just follow Miss A. straight into her classroom and hang out!

Anyways here are some more photo’s of his birthday celebrations.  This years theme was Tractors (aka Grandpa’s Tractors)

IMG_1575IMG_1576

Two Cakes

IMG_1584

Blowing out his candles

IMG_1594IMG_1586

IMG_1588

Party #1 Gift opening

IMG_1599IMG_1600

At home before breakfast opening presents from Mom and Dad

 

IMG_1603

Trying out his new hockey skills.

IMG_1607

Party #2

IMG_1615IMG_1618IMG_1626

With some very special guests all the way from the Netherlands.

We love you buddy boy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021