40
An uplifting experience
With lots of support.
Neon party!!!!!!!!
Sisters
Apparently I get all the blame……..l’il sis
Happy Birthday Sis! Even though you were given many surprises hope you had a great day entering your 40’s. Love ya!
An uplifting experience
With lots of support.
Neon party!!!!!!!!
Sisters
Apparently I get all the blame……..l’il sis
Happy Birthday Sis! Even though you were given many surprises hope you had a great day entering your 40’s. Love ya!
Thanks for supporting me and for being a brat and helping me turn 40 not seem so bad!
ReplyDeleteShe is a brat, isn't she! ;)
ReplyDeletevery fun Carla!
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny. I read the title '40' (without looking at the first pic) and thought, "Wow, Carla's forty!!!???!!!" Thought you looked pretty good for 40 :-) And then I read the last blurb and realized it wasn't you. That last picture has you acting much younger than 40 anyway lol
ReplyDelete