Florida Photo Overload
So it’s been a busy few weeks since we’ve been home from our family friendly vacation in Florida. A good kind of busy. We sold our home and moved and are attempting at settling in. Today was my first attempt at doing some baking as the freezer is really lacking in breakfasts…….and many other goodies I tend to keep on hand for our family of 6. It will slowly get filled. I’m loving the big new island in the center of my kitchen to work with!
Anyways I had promised more photos of days on our Florida trip. So here they are!
Pool Happiness! Although I was a little nervous having a pool with our almost 2 year old it was loads of fun! Hours were spent in it. Diving lessons, splashing lessons, pretend swimming lessons, soaking up the rays etc. All in the pool!
What’s a vacation without pulling out my camera for some enjoyable fun. Seriously he’s the cutest isn’t he??? His 2 year photo shoot……….can’t wait to make some of these big to hand out and put on my wall! Oh and he was all game in allowing me to do these photos. 1st 2 year old to allow me to do this without hesitation.
Snuck one in with his daddy! so much Love!
Our oldest……a little attitude some days, but still likes it when I can take photos of just her!
Best Grin ever!
Brown eyed and sooooo tanned beauty.
I even allowed the kids to take and pose me for a photo…….this is what they came up with!
This was our trip out to Egmont Island. I told you I had more photos on my camera as I said on this blogpost.
The above photo is a big shipping boat and we watched this amazing dolphin show that was happening right alongside it. These 3 dolphins were having a great time jumping the big wake by the boat. And we had a great time watching it on the boat that we were on as seen in the above photos.
The photos above are part of the exploration on Egmont Island.
And just around the bend was a little snorkeling. D took our oldest out on her first snorkel trip. Apparently she was a natural! Too bad they missed out on the puffer fish that someone saw a little after they came back aboard.
Anyways that is the summary of photos of the trip!
Off to making new memories on the adventure in our new home.
These pics are so awesome! Love the posed ones of your kids :)
ReplyDelete