Summer (or part of it...)

So the lazy days of summer are well into well I guess I can't say routine can I? Hmm just summer days is good right? Most people with school involvement knows what that means.
Of course our summer vacation began in Alberta. Although I really can confess I was a little apprehensive with the amount of time we were going to spend there. But now I'm missing it!  The cousins got along famously. My sisters and I got along famously too!  And the brother in laws like my husband. 😊 We had a blast just chatting, eating, cooking, eating, quadding, eating, drinking coffee, playing, jeeping, eating, going to the river,  cleaning someone else's house (easier when's it's not yours), eating, slip and sliding, watching chickens escape, or a bunny running for its life, and so many smiles on faces. Ok I know we did a lot of eating! But eating with family is memories too!  Great dinner table discussions about pronouncing the words Canada and Canadian to the comparison Of Italy to Italian.  I'll leave the discussion to your imagination!  We are just so thankful for the family we have! I really do wish my sisters aren't so many km's away! This past year wouldn't been nice to have them closer by, but we know the phone isn't far away...or a little Kakao message. 
So yes! Those were enjoyable first days of summer. 
I also have photos to share.
(Post written a long time ago......like in July, but still want to share the photos)








Tailgate party!!!!




Jeeping and sister giggles...

Playing with the ducks...chasing the rabbit
Maybe you can see the size difference of the ducks in the 2 weeks...



Thanks to Uncle M for building this slip and slide.  It kept the kids entertained for hours!

Cousin bonding! They were chatting about something....not sure what.
eating...or about to eat actually

need I explain?




Love this photo :)


Thanks Uncle R for the rides!  





Comments

  1. Fun Times! Makes me miss summer.
    SCV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! Love the one of the kids in the back of the truck! Also the one of you and your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That truck was a lot of fun!
      And that sister picture is pretty awesome...i can hear us laughing everyt ime I look at it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021