Sugary Beaches vs. Poolside
The excitement of walking down the boardwalk knowing that you're going to find some sort of sand and big beautiful ocean.
Making Sandcastles on this brown sugar beach.....except with a white sugar look to it and big wide open sky....send me back!
Handy having a photographer :)
Now
Ocean
Vs.
Poolside
This was the pool in our Florida home backyard. Our oldest daughter pretty much lived in the pool anytime we were around the house. Didn't matter the temperature she'd be in the pool when someone was available to watch her. Thankful for all the comfy furniture along the pool to sit and watch her swim, suntan and enjoy the outdoors. If I had the choice I'd sit on the beach a lot more....but when so many of the family members are happy by the pool I'm ok with that as well. When you have a pool however you go through food like CRAZY. I can't believe the amount of fruit, veggies, yogurt our kids ate through when we were here.
There's no sand in pools - gotta love that!
ReplyDelete