Back to Sanibel Island

Can't get enough of these beaches....well except for being attacked by the seagulls.  I even had one knock me on the back attempting to eat my lunch right out of my hands.  Thanks to these super heroes who hurriedly chased them away.


Cruising in style!
These are called Wehoo's.  They are a  so much cooler than the usual trail bike!

Loving her ladies size cruiser... wait did I just say ladies???  She's growing so much.
She did have a hard time at first getting used to breaking by back peddling 

This girl rode a brand new bike!  The tires weren't as white when we were finished with it.




this was my first bike.  After losing my pedal 3 times I traded it in.  Thankful we didn't crash into anyone. I also needed to back pedal to stop.


Some wonderful trails to bike along.  You see so much more on a bike and the smells were wonderful.
Yeah have to do some goofy pictures.
And yes that Banana split is almost bigger then him....don't worry he had help eating that. 


After our bike trip we assessed traffic coming off the island and it was crazy....what better to spend time by playing in a park

and stopping for dinner somewhere.
The kids weren't sure what to do with the cloth napkins at first.  

And a beautiful end to a beautiful day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021