Early Summer Photography
I said I was behind the camera lens and the video camera lens with only 1 blog to prove it....
The wedding videos I won't post... they're large and the recipient just was given the first of the two videos. It's always interesting attending a wedding for someone you don't know. You learn a lot about a person on the day of their wedding. Makes it a fun experience.
The second photo shoot was for some fruzins.....yeah those are friend cousins. It was fun to get "lost" in the shoot. I left my cell phone behind and just went with it.....had I not finally clued in after much time had past that maybe I should check the time. Well one dinner date was delayed a little while. (Later it was crushed due to an ill child).
Anyways here are a few from the session. It was a pleasure to take these photos and get lost in time.
The wedding videos I won't post... they're large and the recipient just was given the first of the two videos. It's always interesting attending a wedding for someone you don't know. You learn a lot about a person on the day of their wedding. Makes it a fun experience.
The second photo shoot was for some fruzins.....yeah those are friend cousins. It was fun to get "lost" in the shoot. I left my cell phone behind and just went with it.....had I not finally clued in after much time had past that maybe I should check the time. Well one dinner date was delayed a little while. (Later it was crushed due to an ill child).
Anyways here are a few from the session. It was a pleasure to take these photos and get lost in time.





Comments
Post a Comment