An exciting age.....

She's growing up too quickly for my liking in some ways....but in others I'm excited about this age too!  Ms. A celebrating her birthday!  It's still ok for me to make her a birthday cake.... but no more party games.
She didn't ask for any more toys on her birthday list.  How did that happen???
We love you Ms. A and that you're growing up to become a beautiful young lady.  That you're big heart is so caring for others and for their good.  May you continue to grow in the beauty you are and always feel loved by our Heavenly Father, your family and friends.

First Birthday cake....with French written on it.  She seems to be enjoying French class a whole lot more than I at her age :)



(Sorrry I didn't flip this)
Friend Birthday Party Cake









Photo props curtesy of her cousin (Thank you Ms. J!)
They had so much fun doing this photo shoot!!
Yes, I even had to sneak in on the action...I can't resist a photo session.

Fun times opening gifts and being spoiled by her friends.
Requested by Ms. A was some sleep masks....I was too cheap to purchase them so I took out the sewing machine and made these

They worked :)

Getting to eat the cake....
She was happy with it still.  (My amateur skills)

On her actual birthday!  Gift from Mom and Dad...

One more family party....she loves hanging out with her aunties, uncles and cousins.
Thank you everyone who helped celebrate this young ladies birthday!!


Comments

  1. But I can't see what she got from her Mom and Dad! Glad to see she had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

In Memory of Dad

Christmas Blessings to you!