Traditional Trip

I try not to follow too many traditional things but there are a few around this season I can't resist.  One is the Santa Train put on by the west coast express...
The other is candle light breakfast on Christmas morning.

Riding on the train with family!
Missed the traditional photo outside the train....(see I'm not to much of a stickler when it comes to tradition)
(Who is that crazy kid....)


Cousin time!


Stopped at Starbucks for a treat

Enjoying the view...

The bird was a little close for comfort

What a beautiful MaCaw and daughter 

Chilling in the rainforest advertising for his Uncle!!

The cool kids in the back of the bus!

Horse and Wagon ride.  Bob and Tail took us for a jingle ride

Ho ho ho....
Have a great day everyone!

Comments

  1. Haha Ruth's face and Judah's in that picture ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I couldn't come this year. NEXT YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021