ROME
We are here! After 10 hours of flying and than 2 hours of stopping in Amsterdam walking for at least 3km and going onto another plane ride for 2 more hours we made it. Than we waited in the Rome airport for my husband to get off of his plane from Tel Aviv.
We were thinking we don't really need to learn Italian but after talking to the guy beside us on the plane he said...."Italians, they don't speak English even in the big cities." I guess we'll see if we can get around with our "non capesco" . I'm sure by the time we leave we'll have a few more phrases under our belts.
Well after sleeping for 12+hours we decided its time to head out and see a little of the city......and maybe we can get some pictures up on here as well.
We were thinking we don't really need to learn Italian but after talking to the guy beside us on the plane he said...."Italians, they don't speak English even in the big cities." I guess we'll see if we can get around with our "non capesco" . I'm sure by the time we leave we'll have a few more phrases under our belts.
Well after sleeping for 12+hours we decided its time to head out and see a little of the city......and maybe we can get some pictures up on here as well.
Comments
Post a Comment