Moo Moo Look who's Two | Personal
My "baby" is two. This is such a fun age as they grow and change so much. We had 2 parties for her the past 2 days and she was super excited about it all. We also fudged her real birthday because her Dad is leaving for 2 weeks. But this time around her Mom will be catching up with her Dad for 11 out of 14 days.
Anyways back to being 2.....here are a few moments of her parties. They say pictures speak a thousand words so I'll just post those instead.
First thing in the morning. She was pretty excited about the presents and all the balloons up.
Hence the Title!
Also she just started pulling these funny faces for the camera.......must be 2!
Party with Family and 1 friend.
Thankful for our covered patio. It was raining but we could still eat outdoors.
Party # 2
Cow cupcakes. It was fun going to the candy store to pick out all the pieces to make these cupcakes.
I know thy do look a little like pigs, but picks don't have horns! :)
The Party girl! yes, that is a lot of cupcakes. There were 21 kids at the party plus 11 Moms.
It was a very busy house, but the tornado strike through it wasn't too bad!
Opening one of her many gifts.....see the next picture.
Spoiled rotten! And pretty excited.
Thanks Everyone for the presents....I think all of us are benefitting from the fun.
And Partied out!
Now I`m off to tackling my list for the next few days. Hopefully I`ll be able to post about our trip to Italy once we arrive. Maybe we`ll have some good stories....and pictures.
Looks like you had two great parties! I love the picture of them sleeping - all tired out.
ReplyDeleteWe're looking forward to their visit!!