The banging of the ceiling makes time......
So yes you're wondering what sort of title is this. The final parts of the baby bedroom are taking place currently. The new softest carpet is going to be put in there soon....so why the banging? Well if you know anything about carpet laying it means hammering down those nasty nails on the outer edge that the carpet sticks on to. I'm looking forward to having this lovely new carpet put in the room and the trim put up and that means we have to come and pick up the cradle and set it up. Wow! I can't believe that this baby should be arriving in like 3 weeks (yes I'm hoping less........but that hasn't happened to me yet).
The other exciting part is we are finally putting our new lino in the bathroom.........you don't realize how excited I am about this!!!! If you ever have to clean white looking lino you'll know why! I can't stand it, I could wash our bathroom floor every day because it disgusts me every time I look down at it. But currently I'm too lazy to attend to the floor, so you can only imagine.
The other exciting part is we are finally putting our new lino in the bathroom.........you don't realize how excited I am about this!!!! If you ever have to clean white looking lino you'll know why! I can't stand it, I could wash our bathroom floor every day because it disgusts me every time I look down at it. But currently I'm too lazy to attend to the floor, so you can only imagine.
Well a good blog isn't a good post unless I place some pictures up. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. The list is massive for what we as a family are all thankful for, but lets just say we are mostly thankful to God as we were reminded in church Monday morning once again.......
Anyways as promised pictures :)
Do these 3 look related? My oldest comes running up to me on Thanksgiving " Mom, mom can you come and take a picture of us, because we are going to wrap our arms around each other." Can you tell she watches my photography like a hawk. Maybe one day she'll be the one behind the camera posing people and making them smile etc. Oh wait.......with digital she already does on a little point and shoot and just LOVES it.
A newer family photo. My friend (aunt) N met us at Mill Lake park in Abbotsford to do some maternity photo's of me. Of course trying to sneak in a few family photo's as well. My 2 year old didn't want to cooperate very much.
Oh notice my older daughter in her no leggings and bare feet and would you believe it about 10 minutes later in no jacket. She was determined that on October 11 you can still be "hot".
Yes, that's a real baby under there........sometimes my girls like to call it a ball. This is at 37 weeks prego. The basketball stage, oh don't worry the beach ball state will probably still come!
Yesterday was Pumpkin Patch day. My oldest just adores holding her cousin......but he's a little heavy so the pumpkins were a good prop up.
My friend and her son. He was the only brave one to feed the animals....my girls just wanted to get out of the barn as fast as they got in there.
Oh I could just squish him!
Phew! Glad my belly wasn't worth $5+
Me and my precious daughters....(no that is not a pumpkin in my coat!)
What a fun morning, can't wait to do it again next year, of course the possibility that 3 munchkins being cooperatives is slight....but we'll let next year worry about that.
Enjoy your day and well the banging has stopped and the project is almost complete upstairs. Well the flooring portion of course.
Love love your $3 belly pic. That is such a cute idea. Glad you thought of it, cause I never would have!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures :) Those kids are all so cute!!
ReplyDelete