An embarrassment to our neighbours?
So we discussed at dinner tonight what happened to our lawn..........we think our neighbours were kind enough to mow our lawn for us. I guess they think we don't care about our yard right now because somehow today we noticed the mower lines in the lawn. We are grateful, but also a little embarrassed.
Anyways on to more exciting things. My dear hubby took me out on the town Friday night. It was our get-a-way for a baby moon if you want to call it, or a celebration for our anniversary that we'll probably miss out on celebrating as big as that since we'll hopefully have or be close to having this baby at that point.
It was a beautiful weekend to be traveling through the city. Nothing feels as good as walking outdoors on a fall crisp morning......ok and than stopping at like a delicious crepe restaurant for breakfast. We had a wonderful time together including spending a little money at IKEA.
That was my first project for tonight was making our new IKEA furniture. If I could I would build peoples IKEA furniture for them.
My next project was working on my daughters digital scrapbook.........I did 12 pages. Hopefully I'll accomplish finishing her first book before this baby arrives, but than I have a lot of catching up to do :) Many books with many years.
Now I'm updating my blog and than.......who knows read a book and head to bed.
I'm going to look for some photo's to put on here, but we didn't take any in Vancouver as we were too busy enjoying everything, well and we left the camera in the car which we paid big bucks to park.
Anyways on to more exciting things. My dear hubby took me out on the town Friday night. It was our get-a-way for a baby moon if you want to call it, or a celebration for our anniversary that we'll probably miss out on celebrating as big as that since we'll hopefully have or be close to having this baby at that point.
It was a beautiful weekend to be traveling through the city. Nothing feels as good as walking outdoors on a fall crisp morning......ok and than stopping at like a delicious crepe restaurant for breakfast. We had a wonderful time together including spending a little money at IKEA.
That was my first project for tonight was making our new IKEA furniture. If I could I would build peoples IKEA furniture for them.
My next project was working on my daughters digital scrapbook.........I did 12 pages. Hopefully I'll accomplish finishing her first book before this baby arrives, but than I have a lot of catching up to do :) Many books with many years.
Now I'm updating my blog and than.......who knows read a book and head to bed.
I'm going to look for some photo's to put on here, but we didn't take any in Vancouver as we were too busy enjoying everything, well and we left the camera in the car which we paid big bucks to park.
This is what we've been doing the past 6 Saturday mornings. Watching swimming and swimming.
12 pages in one sitting?!! Wow, I could learn a thing or two from you :)
ReplyDeleteHope the last part of your pregnancy goes well!