Peace and Quiet

IMG_0719[4]

IMG_0718

IMG_0720

The three people in my life are all either sleeping or out for meetings leaving it very quiet in this house already at an early hour of 7:30 p.m.  I’ve caught up on all the journaling I do and painted the last of the trim that needs paint.  Today I put up the cradle for the baby and hopefully will post photo’s of the baby room soon.  Who knows maybe it will even have a baby in the photo with it by the time that rolls around?

You are probably wondering why in the world I would post pictures of ice cream……….well I found these photo’s on my point and shoot camera that I forgot about and well it makes me want to go back to Tillamook and eat some more of that yummy ice cream, and well these are the 3 people in my every day life who I dearly love.

So now I have to go and figure out how to kill some more time.  The computer isn’t really that great for my pregnancy carpal tunnel.  Hopefully this symptom goes away as fast as it came?

Anyways time to quit for now and hopefully soon I can post pictures of the changes that we’ve done to our house recently.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021