R&R Engagement

 

Isn't she just gorgeous. Really who has such beautiful long, natural red hair. All I can say it must come from my side of the family ;)





I had a lot of fun working with these two.  When I was a kid I watched my cousin grow up.  I think I went to her place almost every Sunday that I was permitted for lunch.  And now look at her.......engaged and ready to get married.  She sure has grown into a beautiful women.  I think that is why I enjoyed this session so much because for some reason you always have something to catch up on with family. 
 R and R I wish you a GREAT engagement period in preparation for your wedding.  Enjoy this special time together.  And hopefully RF I get to at least see you walk down the aisle with your beautiful dress and amazing smile and your green eyes filled with love as they were on this day!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021