Picture Challenge


So since my Dad has a new challenge in life I thought I would toss myself a challenge as well.  I have not been using my camera as much as I would like or really should be lately…….so I thought I would put it back to good use and do a picture a day for my Dad.  Than I want to add some sort of scripture to it and eventually make a nice book for him.  I want to see what sort of creativity my brain will have to find since I can’t take pictures of my kids every day Smile.  This morning the April showers came pouring down, then the sun started beaming making for a bright contrast.  So here is today’s photo from my own garden.  My Dad has numerous of daffodils and tulips every year in his garden, but with a sick child I can’t go over there to take a photo of his, so mine will just have to do today.

pic1

”Ask the Lord for rain in the springtime; it is the LORD who sends the thunderstorms.  He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the field to everyone.”  -Zechariah 10:1

Comments

  1. Wow, love that picture!! That's a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot and great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021