Maternity Session

My Dear friend is having a baby!  So looking forward to cuddling her little newborn…….my baby is already like 23lbs so it will be nice to get a little babe in the arms, but then return him/her to their mom Smile.

Anyways my friend is glowing and beautiful and working still hard at her job and I hope/pray all things go well when the babe arrives.

IMG_6109IMG_6130

Can you believe there is only 2 weeks left to go, such a cute little baby bump!

IMG_6155

IMG_6172IMG_6190

Comments

  1. Cute. I predict girl because her tummy is pretty tiny! Nice pictures Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Alicia and nice pics Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha Marg I've had 2 girls and one massive belly with the one and one tiny belly with the other.....i've also had average belly with boy. Wonder if your theory will predict truth?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021