Quieter Days?

So I’ve finished taking pictures if you haven’t realized this…….I currently am working on making these photo’s into a photo book for my Dad.  I am on page 18. 

Thanks to my dear Mom who really does have enough on her plate but stopped by with dinner anyways……….ok no worries she didn’t make it and she did really want to come over and enjoy the meal with us, but we are having other company tonight Sad smile.  My Mom rarely is here to enjoy dinner with us. Well since the dinner is done I have a few more moments to work on my Dad’s book. I’m hoping to give this to him for Father’s Day.

This past weekend my sister and her family where down to see dad and her other father-in-law.  So let me just say it was a FULL house.  11 people crammed in here together…….somehow we managed and even kept peace.  I actually really enjoyed their visit and look forward to hosting them again one day?

IMG_5906 And just a random picture because!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021