School Day

Today A is going to go to school to try it out.  I am having a hard time reading her thoughts/feelings about the whole thing.IMG_0788
From this picture you’d think she was super duper excited.IMG_0790
She did have her “school” clothes all picked out yesterday.
(We tidied up her hair before she left see above verses this photo)
It will be fun to pick her up this afternoon.
IMG_0791
<BR> And Little miss B needed a photo too!  Though she wants to go to school with her big sister.  She picked out her “school” clothes this morning too.

Comments

  1. School was good! I LOVE School A said. So I guess she is more than redy for September to hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't look old enough to me, but kindergarteners never do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! Camia often talks of going to school to. 2 years is going to come fast, I think :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

In Memory of Dad

Christmas Blessings to you!