The T. Family

So finally with about 1 1/2 months left on a fundraising bid I was called over to the T’s house to have a look around their property and to organize a photo session.  With 4 older children who have very busy lives you can only imagine the schedule you need to work around.  Thankfully we found a date and went to work.  Even if my nerves came along with me Mr. T was cracking jokes at me right from the start.  Hopefully he isn’t disappointed with my work????  He did read amateur on the auction right? 

All for a good cause right Mr. T

Hope you all enjoy!

I will send you the rest soon.

HidingIMG_7741IMG_7760IMG_7771bIMG_7786

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! Can't wait until you do ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa. I look forward to it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021