Missed Bus and a Link

So I’m not a morning person……..and this morning proved to be not a good morning around here.  Lack of sleep can do that to you sometimes.  So what happened?  Well after eating our breakfast we thought we had hours of time and could doddle.  Then we headed downstairs to hear It’s past 7:35……..oops.  Run A Run get your boots, coat, backpack etc.  Well when you are 5 this is difficult to do under pure pressure.  Then VRRRRRRRM goes the bus rushing past.

Thankfully Daddy came to the rescue and managed to pass the bus on his way to work and drop A off at a bus stop on the way.  Phew!  Didn’t have to drive her to school today.

Another thing is in order to be entered in to a contest for 3 entries I’m supposed to “spread the good cheer”.  You may check out this blog of two sisters who sew km’s apart and blog all about it.  Actually they are a little farther apart in distance then my sisters and I……but none the less they write this fun blog together.  So enjoy and enter their contest if you do a little sewing.  Or if you don’t sew and enter there contest, you could always pass the goods on to me Smile.

And because I don’t like to blog without a picture here is one of my sisters and I.

 

IMG_8055

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021