Rain or should I say Bucketing

The last session of the day and the previous session was pouring rain and I was getting a little cold and thinking how are we going to get this next session done, they have 2 little girls, its freezing out here.  But we decided to brave the cold and rain and head out. 

I have also taken photo’s of this family before.  It is fun watching the girls grow up so much!

IMG_8377
Rain?  Who cares when you have a super fun Umbrella to play with!!!

IMG_8352IMG_8340IMG_8372

I think J and L you should put this one up on your wall.  It will always make you laugh of the moment that happened just previous to it don’t you think?  If only I caught it on camera!IMG_8374

Comments

  1. Love what I see. And yes, that picture of us will make me chuckle everytime I see it. Too bad you didn't have your camera ready. Justin would have been caught red-handed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021