San Diego Part 2
Sunday was Remembrance Day in Canada and Memorial Day in the USA. We thought it would be appropriate to pay our respects to those who’ve fought and are still fighting to maintain our freedom in our land and headed to the Cabrillo National Monument located on Point Loma. You can see the San Diego Navy Air Base from here. It was a gorgeous walk around this point and we watched some fighter jets for a while as well. We did start our day in worship remembering where our true freedom comes from!
Monday we were originally going to spend the day in Sea World……..I couldn’t justify the cost this time around and we’ll save our $$ for when we take our kids one day. I love marine life, but I resisted. Instead we were headed for LA that night anyways we made a day of driving along the coast to get there. It was actually warm sometimes. Almost warm enough to want to plunge into the ocean…….I did say ALMOST
The life of a bird……
Enjoying the last day of the sand!!! I so wasn’t ready to head home from all the sunshine and warmer then BC weather, but holidays do always have to end don’t they? Now a memory. A good one at that!
Nice Pictures! I'm itching to go to California.... :)
ReplyDelete