Our Little Man is 1

 

The month to month photos have come to a conclusion.  Our little man has reached the milestone of his 1st birthday.  I’ll include some birthday photos of him. 

IMG_4749IMG_4751

I went with a frog theme for his birthday.  He loves his little frog stuffy so that’s what I went by.  My 2 older kiddos who were home for the morning helped by making these cupcakes for the party.

IMG_4754

Relatively neat and tidy….

IMG_4757

After and enjoying the cupcake. I had a tough time retrieving a smile…

IMG_4759

A little fuzzy, but a photo of him opening a gift, even though the party request was no gifts.IMG_4764

And I made this game so I had to take a picture.  The kids had to throw flies into the frogs mouth to receive a treat. (I didn’t have goodie bags…)

IMG_4791

Birthday Present from Grandma……..really he had no clue what was going on.

IMG_4793

Sharing a birthday Cake with his Great Uncle and a second cousin.

 

IMG_4803

Birthday morning….he’s happy now and kind of knows what to do.IMG_4809IMG_4812

one more from his cousins……really all he cared about what was around him. His sibling were more excited to open the gifts.  Next year I’m sure he’ll be tearing them to shreds Smile

Comments

  1. Can't believe our youngest grandson is a year old! Love you Judah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One is so fun:) He's such a cutie.
    Your frog game was a big hit and it looks great!:)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha love how confused he was at first. Nice frog party :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021