Almost a month…

I can’t believe that it’s almost been a month since I’ve posted a blog.  That’s how crazy my life is right now.  Realistically I shouldn’t be sitting here typing this up, but I can’t resist to post something right now to keep you all on your toes.  I have a lot of events and happenings that need to be put up here.

Today’s post is about our adventures to Ft. Casey.  This was a fun fantastic family filled holiday!  We enjoyed the company of D’s 4 uncles and aunts and a lot of cousins.

 

IMG_4898

Spot our home away from home along the ocean

IMG_4901IMG_4902IMG_4903

IMG_4904

We walked on this ferry to reach Ft. Townsend.  Here we watched a 2 hour long parade.  It had some interesting floats and people, but the kids enjoyed it…..until a few of them fell asleep.

IMG_4905IMG_4907IMG_4911

They really only cared about getting candy…….

IMG_4914IMG_4915IMG_4916IMG_4917

I didn’t take any more photos of the cute little town. 4 little kids…yes, you understand.
The above photos are again waiting for our ferry ride back to the campground, J and I having a snooze because he didn’t want to sleep at night!!!! and the girl cousins doing a puzzle on the ferry.  And of course E having a fabulous snooze after go, go, going all day long.

IMG_4919IMG_4922IMG_4920IMG_4923IMG_4930IMG_4928IMG_4933IMG_4934IMG_4935IMG_4937IMG_4940IMG_4945IMG_4947

IMG_4948IMG_4951

Playing baseball, watching baseball and having 1 photo shoot inside of Ft. Casey.  We had such fantastic weather.

Thanks to all our lovely family for making this such a great get-a-way.   See you next year?

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures Carla! I can see you had a wonderful time together. Great weather too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021