Pre-30th Celebration

 

So it’s the big 3-0 year for me and there is a lot going on in my life right now, but it doesn’t mean I’ve slowed down and haven’t taken time to celebrate the life I’ve been given.  So I’ve started celebrating this year with some great friends!

These are the friends that have been around and supported me through all the important years, moments, and memories of life. These are what I call my golden friends. (You remember that song right.  Make new friends, but keep the old….)  Unfortunately all the golden friends couldn’t make it to this celebration.  Life has moved and shifted us all into many different directions. Some live farther away and others run very busy home lives.  We missed the ones that couldn’t make it, but the ones who did come.  I had a blast!  And I love you all!  Thanks for the fantastic weekend and to our one friends parents for loaning us this fantastic get-a-way location.

IMG_5092IMG_5089

Game Night!

IMG_5094

Woke up to this view…..

IMG_5095IMG_5099IMG_5101IMG_5106IMG_5109IMG_5110

Hanging out at the pool!  We had the whole thing to ourselves. It as fantastic and we won’t mention who was the most burnt….

IMG_5111

The sun Rays coming in

IMG_5122IMG_5124

30 (or almost 30) and still looking good!

I’ve also did one more thing that I’ve wanted to do since I was 19.  It has been a long standing “joke” between D and I that he gets a bike I get to do something.  Well I’m tired of waiting for the bike to enter my garage so I went with another good friend out one evening organized by her husband and we celebrated our 30th in another way.  Will post a picture soon when I have a nice one……..Those of you who know the deal will know what I have done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little bubbly

Trips and treasures

2021